SAVING MR. BANKS 2013 Tom Hanks Walt Disney Mary Poppins Movie Original Vintage Wollensak Recorder Screen Used Prop
- This is the original vintage Wollensak brand reel to reel tape recorder from Walt Disney Pictures' moving 2013 film Saving Mr. Banks!
- Anyone who has seen the movie will likely recognize this prop immediately, as it was featured prominently in nearly every scene involving the development of Disney's film version of Mary Poppins!
- As Mary Poppins author P.L. Travers (Emma Thompson) expressed to Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) upon their first meeting, she wanted all conversations on tape
- Throughout the rest of the movie, this recorder is seen again and again in memorable scenes featuring Travers, Disney, the Sherman Brothers (B.J. Novak & Jason Schwartzman), Don DaGradi (Bradley Whitford), and other cast members!
- This recorder is even featured prominently during the film's end credits as some of the actual recordings between the real P.L. Travers and Disney's Mary Poppins team are played!
- Original Recorder prop includes the original microphone prop as well
- Includes a Theme Park Connection Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing the authenticity of the prop
Saving Mr. Banks
Spurred on by a promise he made to his daughters, Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) embarks on what would become a 20-year quest to obtain the movie rights to "Mary Poppins." The author, P.L. Travers (Emma Thompson), proves to be an uncompromising curmudgeon who has no intention of letting her beloved characters become mangled in the Hollywood machine. However, when the books stop selling and she finds herself in need of money, Travers reluctantly agrees to consider Disney's proposition.
- Film: Saving Mr. Banks
- Starring: Tom Hanks, Emma Thompson, Colin Farrell, Bradley Whitford, B.J. Novak, Jason Schwartzman
- Prop: Vintage Wollensak brand Reel to Reel Tape Recorder
- Exclusive: Original Screen Used Movie Prop
- Year: 2013
- COA: Theme Park Connection Certificate of Authenticity included
**Movie screenshots and poster art are the property of their copyright holder(s) and are provided solely for reference
We Also Recommend