Disney Years Seen Through A Photographer's Lens RARE First Edition 2002 Book
- This is the third volume in the series of three 9"x11" black and white 1950's Disney picture books
- It contains over 60 photos including: Richard Nixon receiving the key to Disneyland, Fess Parker, Rivers of America, the Monorail's construction, Skull Rock, the Matterhorn, and numerous photos of Walt Disney
- The all three volumes are a great historical documentation of this American icon.
- Title: "Disney Years Seen Through A Photographer's Lens"
- Author: Carlene Thie
- Edition: First Edition
- Year: 2002
- Pages: 70
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: approx. 8.5" by 10.5" by 0.25"
- Condition: Excellent condition
We Also Recommend
DIsney 1991 Learn To Draw UNCLE SCROOGE Huey Dewey & Louie SIGNED Retired Hardcover Book With ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATOR SKETCH
Disney Before Animation Begins Inspirational Sketch Artists First Edition Hardcover Book
Disney Cast Member Exclusive "THE DISNEY LOOK" 2004 Training Costuming Dress & Grooming Guide Book