Disney Years Seen Through A Photographer's Lens RARE First Edition 2002 Book
- This is the third volume in the series of three 9"x11" black and white 1950's Disney picture books
- It contains over 60 photos including: Richard Nixon receiving the key to Disneyland, Fess Parker, Rivers of America, the Monorail's construction, Skull Rock, the Matterhorn, and numerous photos of Walt Disney
- The all three volumes are a great historical documentation of this American icon.
- Title: "Disney Years Seen Through A Photographer's Lens"
- Author: Carlene Thie
- Edition: First Edition
- Year: 2002
- Pages: 70
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: approx. 8.5" by 10.5" by 0.25"
- Condition: Excellent condition
We Also Recommend
DIsney 1991 Learn To Draw UNCLE SCROOGE Huey Dewey & Louie SIGNED Retired Hardcover Book With ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATOR SKETCH
$ 4900 Save $ 16
Disney Before Animation Begins Inspirational Sketch Artists First Edition Hardcover Book
$ 1900 Save $ 10